Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Honk Honk Crash

Today marked the second excursion to Seattle I've had one week, neither of which was that enjoyable. City life is one thing, but dealing with traffic and the freaky deaky folks that roam the street is another. Trying to focus and write this is startlingly difficult. Jenna conned me into watching "The Ring" to see if me being almost 20 would change the way I viewed it, in other words, be less freaked out. I suppose it worked to a certain degree...never been a fan of horror films.

As for Seattle, fun for a visit. Makes me realize how much I'm in love with the country. Sequim might be a little boring bitch of a town, but deep down I love it quite a bit. Jenna and I almost ended up near death as she nearly made a U turn onto a one way street. I'm sure this blog will get back to me...Thank goodness for GPS, can't stress enough how much of a lifesaver it is. This is not very exciting writing, I wish I could go further into the depths of why Seattle traffic makes me want to end it all, but after the quick flashes of the people vaporized by the festering Samara are burned into my mind, it's difficult to concentrate.

Did I mention I'm staying at a crazy house right now? I'm sure that will get back to me like I said before...Tonight is now turning out so badly, that we are watching a horrible boot legged film of "Role Models", a movie that doesn't stimulate brain activity, on the contrary, fries brain cells with its sheer lack of intelligence.

Seann William Scott is a dipstick. I hate that guy and his crooked face. It's distracting. Blah. I can't write anymore. Go watch "The Terminal", a movie that proved to be slightly slow, but worth the extra time just to marvel over Tom Hank's Russian accent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm1xrJD5aW8

1 comment:

  1. You would love Nooksack. Seriously, go there some day.
    Did I ever tell you that the room that The Ring is found in is at Firwood? It freaks all the campers out. Never seen the film myself because I love "The Ring House," as we call it. Some day I'll take you there.

    ReplyDelete