Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh Gawd, Mary!


Sometimes I sit at my computer screen and it will actually start to personify...itself? You know when you are behind a slow moving dipstick on the road and you start to look at their lights and they turn into some angry face? I guess it depends on the car...VW bugs seem to be friendlier. Or when patterns in some oriental rug swirlize themselves into freaky looking demon faces, maybe that's just me.

Today I drank a five-hour energy, you know the ones from the commercial that advertises how horrible normal energy drinks are and then incredibly materializes into a commercial for an energy drink? Yeah that one. Don't know why I did it, the boredom just got to that level. Anyway, it was definitely false advertising because not only am I feeling a strange crash now, but I was jittery and feeling like I might go into shock any moment. Still don't know how Bon Jovi can drink five of those before he performs...I saw that on 60 Minutes. Which reminds me, there used to be an anchor on 60 Minutes who was bald, had an earring, and had googly eyes. I used to stare at those eyes a lot, I think that anchor is dead now. I always wondered if others stared at those googly eyes. The clock that it cuts to is also unnerving...very unnerving. Reminds me of the Law and Order noise, only that sound gets me pumped for the next scene. I guess it's more like the noise from 24, now there's an eerie sound.

My Mini-Wheats are gone :(. I don't know if my system will adjust to the lack of fiber...gah...I hope it can. I think Augustus will miss them though, he liked them. I will surely miss all the ones which had too much frosting, the others were worthless in my mind. I had pancakes last night, which I usually hate. I don't understand why people can eat big blobs of dough that sink directly to the bottom of your stomach. It's a piece of dough...and that's it. There were chocolate chips in mine though, so I guess it wasn't just a piece of dough. They still are gross though. I will never understand pancakes, ever.

1 comment:

  1. One day you will understand pancakes...If it's the last thing I ever do.

    ReplyDelete